Many of us have a critical inner voice inside our head that tends to be negative and persuasive. While negative self-talk can quickly bring you down and even keep you there, know that you can challenge it. One powerful way to break self-limiting, negative self-talk is to counter it affirmations. They can help you learn how to reprogram your subconscious to create a mindset that’s loving, uplifting, and focused on the present moment.
“Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.”– Brené Brown
Don’t let those self-limiting beliefs overshadow your happiness. Here are 15 positive affirmations to repeat to help restore your inner peace.
15 Positive Affirmations On Repeat
Read these affirmations to yourself or say them out loud. Stay open minded – you’re trying to find a new way to communicate with yourself.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- I deserve happiness and success.
- I am strong and resilient.
- I am perfectly imperfect.
- I am loved and supported by those around me.
- I am grateful for what I have in life.
- I am capable of achieving my goals.
- I can handle whatever life throws my way.
- I am not defined by my mistakes or failures.
- I am worthy of second chances and fresh starts.
- I have the power to change my life for the better.
- My negative self-talk does not define me.
- I have faith in my skills and knowledge.
- My feelings and thoughts are valid.
- I feel grounded in this moment.
Negative self-talk can take away from your happiness, confidence, and motivation which are important factors in your daily life. Repeating these positive affirmations can help change the way you think about yourself. Be patient with yourself and have faith!