Summer is just around the corner and with it comes the desire for a sun-kissed glow. But, let’s face it, not all of us have the time or desire to lay out in the sun. That’s where bronzing drops come in – they’re the perfect way to add warmth and vitality to your complexion without the harmful UV rays.
One product that has recently taken TikTok by storm thanks to your favorite influencers like Alix Earle and Emilie Kiser is Drunk Elephant’s Bronzing Drops. But, as with all trendy beauty products, it’s completely sold out. Don’t worry, I scoured the internet and found 5 amazing dupes that you can buy ASAP.
Introducing the Bronzing Drops
While we patiently wait for Drunk Elephant to restock, check out these more affordable options that can give you the same coveted effect.
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops
These innovative drops are more than just a bronzer. Infused with powerful antioxidants and anti-pollution technology, they help protect and nourish your skin while providing a beautiful glow.
1. Indeed Labs Nanobronze Bronzing Drops
Lightweight and easy to blend, these drops will give you a seamless, bronzed finish that will make you look like you’ve just returned from a tropical vacation.
2. L’Oréal True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer
This lightweight lotion can be used all over the face for a natural-looking finish. It’s great for everyday use and can be used alone or mixed with foundation.
3. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop’lit All-Over Glow Enhancer
This liquid highlighter is like a spotlight for your skin. It can be used all over the face and body. It’s buildable, so you can customize the intensity to suit your needs.
4. Glossier Solar Paint
This gel-cream bronzer is a ray of sunshine in a bottle. It glides on effortlessly, giving you a buildable, golden glow that looks like you’ve spent the day basking in the sun.
5. NYX Professional Makeup Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
This liquid illuminator is the ideal product for achieving that coveted “lit-from-within” look. Its lightweight formula glides on smoothly, leaving behind a subtle, dewy finish.
How To Achieve The “No Makeup” Look
- Start with a small amount of product and mix it into a moisturizer, oil or cream.
- Add more drops if you want to build the color.
- Apply to the areas of your face where the sun would naturally hit – the tops of your cheeks, the bridge of your nose, and your forehead.
- Paint a pop of coral or pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Finish off with a natural lip and a touch of mascara.
These 5 dupes for Drunk Elephant’s Bronzing Drops are a great way to experiment with new makeup looks and add a beautiful glow to your complexion. Try them out and let me know which one is your favorite!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you.